Saturday, February 13, 2010

Jesus Gives us His Guidance


Every journey needs either a roadmap or a navigator. Fortunately for us, in our journey with Jesus, we have both. To me, it feels like sometimes God is walking beside me, sometimes He walks behind me, and sometimes He walks in front of me. One thing that I know for sure is He will NEVER let me walk alone. When I have no idea where to go; He will walk in front of me so I can follow His footsteps and so I won't be afraid because I am walking on the right path. When I feel lonely and insecure along the way; He will walk beside me and He will tell me that He is right next to me. When I know where to go but not really sure about the journey ahead of me; He will walk behind me and tell me where to turn and when I should stop. Jesus hasn't left me without a guide. He watches over my every step. "Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you saying, "This is the way; walk in it." (Isaiah 30:21)

No comments: